Error: -2147217911 The execute permission was denied on the object
Article ID: PE000144
This message indicates that the user communicating between the database server and PaperVision Enterprise (assigned in entity properties) does not have sufficient permissions to complete the request.
To resolve this issue perform the following steps:
- Open Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio and login using an account with administrative database privileges.
- Within Object Explorer, expand the Security node, and select the Logins folder.
- Within the Logins folder, find the user account that you have assigned to your PaperVision Enterprise Installation. Right-click on that user, and select Properties.
- In the Select a page pane, select User Mapping.
- Check the box next to the name of your PaperVision Enterprise database. If the box is already checked, click the database name to ensure that it is highlighted, and the available Database Role Memberships will display underneath.
- In the Database Role Membership section, ensure that public and db_owner are checked, then click the “OK” button to save and close the dialog.
- Close the Login Properties, and Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.