Error -2177417848: Automation Error: The object invoked has disconnected from its client
Article ID: PW000005
This is an indication of a corrupt or outdated version of MDAC (Microsoft Data Access Components) on the workstation where the WorkFlow is being created or modified.
To resolve this follow the steps below:
- Download the MDAC Component Checker: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=8F0A8DF6-4A21-4B43-BF53-14332EF092C9&displaylang=en
- After installing the MDAC utility, run the Component Checker and select the option “Perform analysis of your machine and automatically determine the release version”.
- If the version is lower than MDAC 2.8 SP1 (MDAC 2.8 SP2 on Windows Server 2003):
- Download and install the latest version of the MDAC from Microsoft: (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/default.aspx)
- If the version returned is MDAC 2.8 SP1 (MDAC 2.8 SP2 on Windows Server 2003):
- Follow the instructions from Microsoft on repairing MDAC: (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/899861)