How To Create a Report Management Letterhead Overlay from a Logo
Article ID: PR000001
The Report Management Overlay can be used to emulate company letterhead. This is useful when attempting to recreate original documents from textual data.
To resolve this follow the steps below:
- Open the blank JPEG overlay image in MSPaint.
NOTE: A blank overlay TIFF is provided in the PaperVision Enterprise Sample Data found on the installation DVD or ISO. The TIFF can be converted in MS Paint by using Save As…
- Center the top of the image.
- From the Edit menu, select Paste From…
- Select the JPEG logo.
- From the File menu, select Save As… and choose JPEG.
- Setup the newly created overlay in Report Management.