How To Import PaperVision Capture Batch Statistics into Microsoft Excel 2007
Article ID: PC000025
Batch statistics data can be exported in .xml format and subsequently imported into a variety of different applications. Microsoft Excel is a simple and convenient way to utilize this feature.
To accomplish this task, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the PaperVision Capture Administration Console.
- Navigate to Capture Batches -> Batch Statistics
- Right-click Statistics and select Export.
- Choose a location to save the file and assign a name.
- Import the file into Excel with a Right-click -> Open With -> Microsoft Office Excel.