How to launch the Configure PaperVision Enterprise Server Site Wizard after the initial installation has been run.
Article ID: PE000205
- Browse to C:\Program Files (x86)\Digitech Systems\PaperVision\Common. (NOTE: For 32-bit operating systems, browse to C:\Program Files\Digitech Systems\PaperVision\Common)
- Hold Shift and Right Click on the DSI.PVEConfiguration.Utility.exe. Select “Copy as Path”.
- Open a Command Prompt as Administrator
- In the command prompt window, paste the copied DSI.PVEConfiguration.Utility.exe; press the spacebar and then type /CREATESITE and press <Enter>. The syntax should appear as follows: “C:\Program Files\Digitech Systems\PaperVision\Common\DSI.PVEConfiguration.Utility.exe" /CREATESITE
- This will launch the PaperVision Enterprise Configuration Wizard allowing you to configure the PaperVision website.