Unable to add new document when the file size exceeds 200 kilobytes
Version: R69 through R75
Article ID: PE000178
This is caused by a default setting in IIS 7 and IIS 8 (Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008), where the maximum size of an uploaded file cannot exceed the specified limit.
This setting can be changed in your IIS Management Console:
- Select the PaperVision Enterprise website
- Under the IIS section, open the ASP feature
- Expand the Limits Properties section
- Change the setting for Maximum Requesting Entity Body from 200000 bytes to whatever size is needed.
- Press the Enter key to insert the new value, and then click the Apply button under Actions to save the change.
The PaperVision client should now allow files over 200 kilobytes to be added successfully.
Note: Starting with PaperVision Enterprise release R75.3, the PaperVision setup wizard automatically sets the Maximum Requesting Entity Body to 62,914,560 bytes for the PaperVision website, which is 60 megabytes.
Bytes can be converted to kilobytes/megabytes/gigabytes at the following website: http://onlineconversion.com/computer_base2.htm